- SITE POLICY
Nakano Seiyaku Co., Ltd. recognizes the importance of protecting personal information in an advanced information society and strives to protect personal information based on the following policy.
- 1. Collection of Personal Information
- When collecting personal information, we will inform you of the purpose of use at the time of acquisition, and collect it in an appropriate manner and range.
- 2. Use of Personal Information
- ・ Personal information will be used within the scope of the purpose of use indicated at the time of collection.
- ・ When entrusting the handling of personal information, we will conduct a rigorous investigation into the trustee, and in order to maintain confidentiality, conduct appropriate supervision of the trustee.
- 3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Except as required by law, personal information will not be provided to third parties without the prior consent of the individual.
- 4. Management of Personal Information
- ・ We will maintain the accuracy of personal information and manage it safely.
- ・ In order to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information, we will take appropriate information security measures against unauthorized access, computer viruses, etc.
- 5. Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, and Deletion of Personal Information
- When we receive a request from a person to disclose, correct, suspend use, or delete their own personal information that our company stores, only after confirming that it is in fact the person in question, we will, to a reasonable extent, respond promptly.
- 6. Organization and Structure
- ・ We will appoint a person in charge of personal information management, and implement appropriate management of personal information.
- ・ We will ensure that all employees are aware of the protection of personal information and appropriate management methods, and ensure the proper handling of personal information in daily operations.
- 7. Ongoing Improvement of the Personal Information Protection Compliance Program
- In order to implement this policy, we will strive to continuously improve the Personal Information Protection Compliance Program ("Personal Information Management Regulations) and other regulations, regulations, etc.).
- 8. For inquiries or consultations regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the following:
Division: Customer Consultation Center
Basic Policy on Proper Handling of Specific Personal Information
Nakano Seiyaku Co., Ltd. complies with the [Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures], the [Act on the Protection of Personal Information], and the [Guidelines for The Proper Handling of Specific Personal Information (Business Organizations)], and strives to protect specific personal information in accordance with the following policies.
- 1. Handling of Specific Personal Information
- With regard to the handling of specific personal information, we will endeavor to take safety management measures for specific personal information under the [Specific Personal Information Management Regulations] separately stipulated.
- 2. Inquiries
For inquiries or consultations regarding the handling of specific personal information, please contact:Division: Administration Headquarters
Regarding Link Regulations
If you use our website, please do so only if you read the terms and conditions below and agree to these terms and conditions.
Please be aware that the terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- 1. Links
- If you wish to set up a link to this website, please contact us to do so. Please let us know your name, contact information (address, telephone number, and email address) and the URL of the website you want to link to. Depending on the contents of the website, we may refuse approval of the link.
- 2. Copyright and Other Rights
- All rights relating to all content posted on this website belong to our company or are used by our company under a license. Accordingly, it is prohibited to use or reproduce any part of the entire contents of this website without permission.
- 3. Trademarks
- All trademarks and service marks on this website are trademarks owned by our company or its affiliates, or used under licenses and other legitimate rights. Therefore, it is prohibited to use them without permission.
- 4. Disclaimer
- Our company shall not be liable for any trouble, loss or damage caused by the information posted on this website or the use of this website. All contents on this website are subject to change without notice. In addition, in some cases, the operation of this website may be suspended or discontinued without prior notice. We are not responsible for any damages arising from changes in the content or interruption or discontinuation of the operation of this website. We are not responsible for the content of any other website linked to this website.
- 5. Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction