NAKANO SEIYAKU Co., Ltd. recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of personal information in today’s advanced information society and strives to do so in accordance with the following policies:
- 1. Collection of personal information
- When the Company collects personal information, it does so using appropriate methods and limits such collection to an appropriate scope. The submitting individual is always informed at the time of collection of the purpose for which information is being collected.
- 2. Use of personal information
- • Use of personal information is limited to the purpose indicated at the time of collection.
- • Outsourcing of the handling of personal information is preceded by a thorough investigation of the outside contractor and subject to appropriate supervision to ensure the confidentiality of all disclosed information.
- 3. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
- The Company does not disclose personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the individual in question, unless compelled to do so by law.
- 4. Management of personal information
- • The Company maintains the accuracy of personal information and manages it in a safe manner.
- • The Company implements appropriate information security measures regarding unauthorized access, computer viruses, and other threats in order to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure of personal information.
- 5. Disclosure, correction, cessation of use, and deletion of personal information
- In the event that an individual asks the Company to disclose, correct, cease use of, delete, or otherwise take action regarding personal information in its possession, the Company will accommodate those wishes to a reasonable extent subject to the verification of the identity of the requesting individual.
- 6. Organization
- • The Company has appointed a Privacy Officer to ensure that personal information is managed in an appropriate manner.
- • In addition to assuring that all employees are aware of the need to protect the privacy of personal information as well as of appropriate methods for its management, the Company takes steps to ensure that personal information is handled in an appropriate manner during everyday operations.
- 7. Ongoing improvements to the Personal Information Privacy Compliance Program
- 8. Please report any comlaints about the handling of personal information to the following.
Section in charge: Client Consulting Center
Telephone number： 0120-075570
Basic policy regarding proper handling of specific personal information
In compliance with “The Law on the Use of such Number to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures” and “The Act on the Protection of Personal Information” as well as “Guidelines on Proper Handling of Specific Personal Information (for Private Entities)”, at NAKANO Seiyaku Co.,Ltd., we strive to protect specific personal information based on the following policy.
- 1. Regarding handling of specific personal information
- Regarding handling of specific personal information, we strive to practice the safe management of specific personal information according to the separately established “Specific Personal Information Management Regulations”.
- 2. Regarding references
- Regarding inquiries or consultations relating to the handling of specific personal information, please make any requests to the following department.
Section in charge: Corporate Service Headquarters
Telephone number： 075-502-7228
Customer Service Center inquiries
- 1. Linking to the Website
- You must inform the Company when you include a link to the Website on another site. Please provide your name, contact information (including your address, phone number, and email address), and the URL for the website hosting the page or pages containing the link. The Company reserves the right to deny permission for the link depending on the nature and content of your website.
- 2. Copyright and other rights
- Regarding copyright, all content included in the Website belongs to the Company or is used under license by the Company. Use or duplication of all content included in the Website without prior written authorization from the Company is strictly prohibited.
- 3. Trademarks
- All trademarks and service marks on the Website belong to the Company or its affiliates or are used under license or in accordance with other legitimate rights. Use of such trademarks and service marks without prior written authorization from the Company is strictly prohibited.
- 4. Disclaimer
- Under no circumstances may the Company be held liable for any problem, loss, or damage occurring or sustained as a result of the use of this Website or the information hosted on it. All content included in the Website is subject to change without notification. Furthermore, the Company reserves the right to suspend or discontinue operation of the Website at its sole discretion and without notification. Under no circumstances may the Company be held liable for any loss or damage sustained as a result of changes to the Website’s content or the suspension or discontinuation of its operation. Neither may the Company be held liable for the content of other Websites linking to the Website.
- 5. Governing law and court of jurisdiction